Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiator advice

Hi

Can anyone advise the best place to get a new radiator for a KZN130. I have check out a few online and they range from £150 to £300. Can anyone advise if the cheaper ones are worth it or best to stick to genuine Toyota part.
    Thanks

Overheated and dusty in Gib.

I have a 3.0l breaker with a good radiator in it.I will be getting it out tomorrow so i'll check it all over but i know theres no leaks as i've had the truck running before i decided to break it.If you want to email me a contact number i'll give you a ring once i got it out to let you know the price etc.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

not wishing to upset Rich's apple cart...did you notice GIBRALTER?
      but have you concidered a re core, I bet there is someone on the rock that could do it for you, you can upgrade the core and concider moving the atf cooler away from the bottom hose port in the bottom tank, got mine done over here for £200 ish I seem to remember
      Did I mention I have a BLUE one
      Tony

Comment

no worries there Tony.I will send anything anywhere as long as i'm paid up front.i've sent stuff to Florida,Canada,Germany and several deliveries to spain aswell.
        The thing is i've noticed alot of people are'nt willing to ship abroad but i will send it no probs as long as the money is up front.I like to help out fellow surfers abroad if i can
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
          no worries there Tony.I will send anything anywhere as long as i'm paid up front.i've sent stuff to Florida,Canada,Germany and several deliveries to spain aswell.
          The thing is i've noticed alot of people are'nt willing to ship abroad but i will send it no probs as long as the money is up front.I like to help out fellow surfers abroad if i can
          Sorry mate didn't apreciate just how accomadating you were, business is business, I guess I would too!
          Did I mention I have a BLUE one
          Tony

Comment

hi hiluxmike

both milbers & roughtrax will dispatch to Gib. Milners are doing offers on rads at the moment.

ta

hawaii
            I'm not overweight, I'm undertall!

Comment

Dont think millners rad are rated very highly TBH..I bought a roughtrax recon one and was great .

http://www.roughtrax4x4.com/?doc=11&cid=164

Comment

I have a cheapie in mine at the mo but will be changing for an OEM before I go to france next year. It cost me £140 and has lasted nearly 2 years now, though it has several small but very manageable leaks.

Is the one in your breaker an original Toyota one Rich? Got any pics of it to gauge its condition? If its not pricey, it might be worth getting that one serviced rather than me forking out for a new one. (assuming no-one else wants it)
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                X