help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

hi i,m thinking of buying a 3,0td surf manual with 120,000 miles can anyone tell me is there any little things i should look out for as i,ve never had a surf before.oh by the way it,s a 2000 model.any help appreciated

Originally posted by barney o3 View Post
    hi i,m thinking of buying a 3,0td surf manual with 120,000 miles can anyone tell me is there any little things i should look out for as i,ve never had a surf before.oh by the way it,s a 2000 model.any help appreciated
    if it states onn the log book it a 2000 model then it may be right or wrong.It depends on what model the surf is e.g kzn130 or kzn185.The kzn130 has a drop down tailgate and the 185 has a lift up tailgate.What is letter on the reg plate as the log book may say 2000 but that could be from 1 st registered in the u.k but it ld be an older truck tho
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by barney o3 View Post
      hi not sure about tailgate but it,s asurf ffrx 3.0l tdi the owner says he imported it himself brand new in 2000.

Comment

just out of interest where abouts in ireland is the surf situated?

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
          if it states onn the log book it a 2000 model then it may be right or wrong.It depends on what model the surf is e.g kzn130 or kzn185.The kzn130 has a drop down tailgate and the 185 has a lift up tailgate.What is letter on the reg plate as the log book may say 2000 but that could be from 1 st registered in the u.k but it ld be an older truck tho
          hi it,s a kznm or kzn 185 thanks

Comment

[QUOTE=barney o3;466772]hi it,s a kznm or kzn 185 thanks.and by the way it,s not an ffrx it,s a ssrx

Comment

Working...
            X