X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have got a 3.0l ecu at home for sale from the breaker
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

ok , i changed complete inlet manifold today from another surf including egr valve ,tps, injectors and it is still exactly the same someone mentioned ecu , where is it located plz ? i can swap that from the other one too then if that doesnt work i can decide what to do with it , tax runs out today and its not off road so unfortunately may gave to go

Comment

ECU is on passenger side, behind plastic panel next to the door.

Comment

Swapped ecu today too .......still the same, spoke to dennis today who i must say sounds a real genuine bloke on the phone.Gonna take it to him this weekend so he can take a look for me fingers crossed i could have a healthy surf again soon .

Comment

Just to let everyone that tried to help and made suggestions, dropped it off at denis's today who assures me he "will" fix it will post when i have some news just incase someone else has the same problems as me

p.s thanks for all the help ive had on here from you guys , i didnt realise there were so many surfies around :P

Comment

Originally posted by stewuk View Post

........................, i didnt realise there were so many surfies around :P
              There isn't. There's only six of us, the rest are spammers selling stuff.

Comment

lol ok :S

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
                  If Tony cannot help I would suggest you call Dennis on 01932 569506, he is in Chertsey and really knows his stuff.

Trev
                  Just to let you all know denis had my car for 3 days and sorted the problem for about the same price of a tank of diesel. Problem was valve clearances and the £$$^%% who welded the head put the wrong valve seats in ! I wouldnt hesistate to recommend denis to ANYONE , he rang me when he said he would he even text me when i got home with car to make sure everything was ok .

Thanks to udtrev for giving me his number

http://southbankautos.co.uk/ <------- What a Geezer

Comment

Working...
                  X