• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here you go Stew this is for the kzn130

https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
      Here you go Stew this is for the kzn130

Thanks m8 , have checked marks and they are spot on im starting to get to my whits end here. Any know good mechanics in the north london area that are clued up on surfs???

Comment

i wouldn't have a clue of anyone around there apart from TonyN in Basingstoke. Joker or UDTrev will be the best ones to ask
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
          i wouldn't have a clue of anyone around there apart from TonyN in Basingstoke. Joker or UDTrev will be the best ones to ask
          If Tony cannot help I would suggest you call Dennis on 01932 569506, he is in Chertsey and really knows his stuff.

Trev
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Jem (or could be Gem) imports i think it is are north london, i think it's somewhere on the north circular. I haven't heard them mentioned on here for a while but i seem to remember them having a fairly good reputation, and used to be a toyota dealer IIRC.
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

Ok thanks for info gonna try one last thing tomorrow . My mate has a surf theyre selling and said i could swap bits from it rather than buying to try and figure out what it is , so tomorrow gonna put injectors, inlet manifold tps and egr valve straight onto mine .Fingers crossed that might solve the problem .

p.s the tps by the way how in gods name to u loosen it to adjust it, designer had a sick sense of humour ..

Comment

Originally posted by stewuk View Post
                Ok thanks for info gonna try one last thing tomorrow . My mate has a surf theyre selling and said i could swap bits from it rather than buying to try and figure out what it is , so tomorrow gonna put injectors, inlet manifold tps and egr valve straight onto mine .Fingers crossed that might solve the problem .

p.s the tps by the way how in gods name to u loosen it to adjust it, designer had a sick sense of humour ..
                If ya get really stuck ....
                I know a man in Chesham/Bucks that can n he's mobile but mustard ...... with Diesel's !!!

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never ever see it Comin !!!!
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

Nice one im just down the road from you in watford so chesam not far at all io might be needing that number

Comment

you may find that trying another engine control unit (ecu) may resolve the problem as a code 41 (throttle position sensor) sometimes comes up when the capacitors in the ecu are failing.

Comment

Hmmmmm ecu sounds expensive

Comment

Originally posted by stewuk View Post
                        Hmmmmm ecu sounds expensive
                        Can't remember what model you have and I can't be arsed looking, but I have one for a 2.4 that's fine and could be yours for £40 delivered.
                        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

3.0 ssrx

Comment

2nd hand ECUs aren't too dear, and a piece of #### to change, so no labour. Alternatively http://www.the-ecu-doctor.co.uk/ will sort you out a full recon / repair, i'm sure it was one of the scottish members had theirs done by them towards the back end of last year for around £110 or so.
                            =========
                            =SOLD UP!=
                            =========

Comment

Ah well...
                              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

I recon a sensor wire has come off or broken somewhere and the ECU still thinks the engine is cold and is supplying more fuel than is needed. Thats why it still starts from cold and drives OK but idles rough when warm.

Comment

Working...
                                X