exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exhaust

Hiya guys, ok the rear box has dropped off the truck this morning 3 days before the bludy MOT, ive had a luck at milners and roughtrax but the end tail pipe which id have thought had come off looks completely different on their pics to what i have its the end piece with about a foot or so pipe and then a silencer box has this been revised its a 93 Lreg by the way
    if a politition is talking its lying

exhaust

Hi mate, i had my back box go on mine so i replaced the back box and centre pipe with one from milners and yes the tail pipe is abit different.

Comment

Cheers Andy got the one from Milners it fitted ok but had to jiggle about with the bracket hook thingy me job wouldnt go onto the rubber bush at first but hey oh off for a MOT now fingers crossed, well not actually she aint never let me down yet!!!!!
      if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

the replacement exhaust from milners doesn't have the small back box on it as it isn't actually needed over here so thats all the difference is so do worry about it being different
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Afternoon all

I'm a bit confused - my back box (oor-err) will be completly knackered by MOT time so, as they are on special offer @ milners (£32.00 + VAT), I ordered one and it arrived this morning.

It's got the little back silencer - looks the same as the one that on

hey - ho, fitting job tomorrow

ta

hawaii
          I'm not overweight, I'm undertall!

Comment

Working...
          X