Please Help Very Frustrated!!!rattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help Very Frustrated!!!rattle

Iv Got A Rattle In The Engine Somewhere I Thought It Was The Turbo And So Did My Mechanics Just Got It Rebuilt $1000 Later Still Rattling
    Its Coming From The Back There Somwhere It Sounds Like Rocks Flingin Around And Now Its Just Pi@#@ng Me Off Just Had The Rocker Cover Off Nothing Wrong There Has Any 1 Had This Problem Or Know What It Would Be Please????

Let us know which year/engine/fuel type/manual or auto by adding the details to your profile.

I'm guessing yours is a manual transmission and the dual mass flywheel is breaking up and the noise is coming from the bell housing.

Comment

duellmass flywheel

Hey troy, your duellmass flywheel is more than likely breaking up inside the bellhousing...sounds like a steel bucket of bearings ah!!! Mine did it ,eventually left me stranded with 2 kids on a single lane bridge in peak hour traffic... ive replaced mine with a single mass flywheel from an earlier 4runner...revised clutch and pressure plate... NEVER BEEN BETTER. i can almost guarantee this is your problem... get it done, go old school and get a single mass fly...ALL QUIET AGAIN...and heaps better just quietly..good luck bro...

Comment

Working...
      X