I have finally done it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have finally done it

Today i became the new owner of my first toyota surf 3.0, i have sold my 2.8 pajero, as the pajero was just a little to heavy on diesel , i hope i have made the right choice, it certainly feels like i have, but it has a few faults , which i hope i will be able to get assistance with , but before i ask a few questions i will look through all the posts to see if anyone has had the same problems mine has got ,so as to stop people repeating the answers, as this can become quite annoying , i may be looking for some time . The surf that i have just bought is a 3.0 in mint condition, no rust at all , it is an import and burgundy in colour, 83k drives great and up to now i am very happy, time will tell, the big plus for me is the rear seats are split, so i can get the fishing rods in and someone can get in the back as well, thus cutting down on the cost . Three people is better than two, the only down side is that you have to lower the rear window to open the boot , strange but i will have to get used to that, when i find out how to post pictures i will put some up , would be interested to see what other surf owners think as , like i say this is my first one and am quite looking forward to some good fishing adventures, must start looking through the posts or i will be on all night --Karl
    anyone seen the plot

congratulations and welcome to this great site. dont forget to finish filling in your profile then everyone will be able to see what model you have and will be able to answere your questions more acuratly.

i bought my surf for the sole purpouse of fishing and its also my first 4x4 and i think its great, i also found the back door a little awquard at first, but now feel that it is very secure, if i wish to through the odd bit of shopping in the back i just open a passanger door and drop a seat foreward for a few seconds and put items in a colapsable plastic basket thing i got from pound land,

Comment

Hi n Welcome mate to most important piece of equipment (The Bestest Forum) you'll never need anything else other than ya Truck .....

There's always Payback ..... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by davemaxx View Post
        congratulations and welcome to this great site. dont forget to finish filling in your profile then everyone will be able to see what model you have and will be able to answere your questions more acuratly.

i bought my surf for the sole purpouse of fishing and its also my first 4x4 and i think its great, i also found the back door a little awquard at first, but now feel that it is very secure, if i wish to through the odd bit of shopping in the back i just open a passanger door and drop a seat foreward for a few seconds and put items in a colapsable plastic basket thing i got from pound land,
        a rod might have been cheaper
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
          a rod might have been cheaper
          and a lot lighter
          15 years in shiny club, lovely

Comment

are but its fun to get to thoes out of the way places.

Comment

A rod would have been cheaper, but i go pike fishing and take six rods with me for different methods of fishing, then my two mates take four to six rods a piece, now do yo see my point , plus all the camping gear , i think i have justified myself for spending some of the wife's money [ as well as a bit of my own ] or so i keep telling myself . A very good forum so far it is full of good tips and good banter.Thanks for making me feel welcome---Karl
              anyone seen the plot

Comment

I have filled in my profile and now you know a little bit about me , is there anyone in my area [easington lane] durham area, if there is you are welcome to pop over for a cup of tea---Karl
                Last edited by johnkarl; 21 March 2008, 07:51.
                anyone seen the plot

Comment

Working...
                X