will this fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will this fit?

can i put the 3 liter straight into my 2.4 liter? or are mounting points dif or ne other things dat dnt match up?
    Surfin on the tidal waves of mud!

Yes you can......But there is so much work involved in doing so like the loom,ecu etc you are just as well to get a 3l from the start
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

but my truck is highly modd'd and it will be easier for me to jus swap the looms ecu's and engine i think, cheerz

Comment

think you'll find bellhousings flywheel and so on are also different - it really ain't an easy swap from what i've read i think the rover v8 route is the easier transplant
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

show us, show us... we likes to watch...

Originally posted by YoungOffroader View Post
          but my truck is highly modd'd and it will be easier for me to jus swap the looms ecu's and engine i think, cheerz
          Show us yer mods then, we likes to see what other folks do to their smurfs, see.

descriptions and pictures please
          If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

some one asked before and i cudnt get pictures cos i didnt know how, think this shud work, fingers crossed, K&N induction kit, 35s on some old school looking rims, 6 inche suspension lift, 4 inche body lift, then theres me sound system where all the wiring took me ages to actually threat through the door posts to hide it all, a little extra mud here and there, adjustable panhard rod, extentions on all pipes obviously, i jus fink its tooo much hassle to swap all that to a new truck, i love this one as she is till the head and gearbox went within ten minutes of each other!
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X