Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new shocks fitted .

hi
    i have just had new shocks and springs fitted to my 96 kzn 185, but is lower at the front by about 100 mm. is this right?
    from the ground to front wheel arch is about 830 mm,to the rear is about 930 mm. should it sit level ?

thanks lamas

Originally posted by lamas View Post
    hi
    i have just had new shocks and springs fitted to my 96 kzn 185, but is lower at the front by about 100 mm. is this right?
    from the ground to front wheel arch is about 830 mm,to the rear is about 930 mm. should it sit level ?

thanks lamas
    What did you have fitted? were they standard?, i didnt think you could get standard front shocks/springs for the 185... mine had a two inch lift and sits slightly higher at the back i think, havent messured it. Tony N did it and he did the tape mesure thing
    SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

i fitted new shocks and springs from millners , to raise it to normal. it had been lowered before it was imported,and the ride was to hard. now it just looks uneavan

Comment

new shocks and springs all round or just the back?

heavy duty or just standard replacement ones on the back to cure a saggy arse will push a tired front down.

allthough a different truck, i had the same thing with mine,
        i fitted heavy duty rears and drove round thinking i was going to fall through the windscreen and run myself over. then fitted heavy duty fronts and it levelled up.

Comment

I found that paying the site subscription fee levelled many things out. Maybe you could try that?
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

'albannach' that was about as subtle as a kick in the nuts from the queen.

poor iamas has only scored 4 posts in 4 years. i'm sure your answere only put him off you though, and not his veichle.
            Last edited by davemaxx; 27 February 2008, 15:20.

Comment

Originally posted by davemaxx View Post
              'albannach' that was about as subtle as a kick in the nuts from the queen.

poor iamas has only scored 4 posts in 4 years. i'm sure your answere only put him off you though, and not his veichle.
              Aye, subtle old Andy; that's me...

You could pay too if you like?

Comment

har, har, yes ok, but it will have to be later this evening because i'me not online at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by davemaxx View Post
                  har, har, yes ok, but it will have to be later this evening because i'me not online at the moment.
                  Good man

Comment

Working...
                  X