Code 22 Sorted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code 22 Sorted

To the guys who gave me advice regarding my surging revs A BIG THANK YOU.I got part no. Lots of really helpfull ideas and the answer.After a full service and a fair few hours of my mates drinking tea,having a look,quick smoke,more tea we were lost! I ended up getting a Diagnosis done (the only garage in my county who could) as advised by you guys and found code 22.I think it was an aussie (sorry mate cant remember name)who told me its a bitch of a job to sort .You were right. The guy who did the job took 5 hours looking for problem ended up being a broken wire on connector and had to trace it back into the wiring loom to make good.Stressed him out a bit i think but he was great.The wires all looked pretty dry and dodgy the machanic said!He only charged me for 2 hours Result !
    Anyway thanks again, after some tlc and small amount of money she's running smoother, faster and is a real pleasure to drive.
    Andy.

Sounds like that wouldve been Nifty Nev, the sites surf guru and general all round schematics provider.
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner View Post
      Sounds like that wouldve been Nifty Nev, the sites surf guru and general all round schematics provider.
      Actually it was another Aussie. IIRC I did show him a diagram of where it was, so as long as it's sorted then it doesn't matter who helped. Sharing the knowledge is the important part.

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=40958

Nev

Comment

Such modesty
        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner View Post
          And guard dog!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
            And guard dog!

Nev

Comment

Very glad you got it sorted, Mate. Good luck with the car.

Comment

Working...
              X