glow plugs help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glow plugs help

hi guys, i have phoned 2 motor factors to order some glow plugs for my 1994 3ltr diesel 4runner but both motor factors didnt list the glow plugs for my vehicle !
    both said i would need the part number so they could match it, does anybody know the part numbers ??

Any use ?

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

they are perfect but i would be waiting probably 4 days for delivery before i get them, i was wanting to buy some in the morning from my local motor factors but neither me or them know which ones my car needs !

Comment

Tell your motor factors they are for a 3.0 litre 4runner - they should be able to find them

Comment

i did that but both said that for 1994 they only listed the 3ltr petrol !

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2
            i did that but both said that for 1994 they only listed the 3ltr petrol !
            Aim this at them - they should find it them

Comment

they dont deny it wasnt built, its just if they dont have it on their database or in their books then they dont know what part number the glow plugs are,
              i think i will have to take the car down to them and remove a glow plug and get them to match it !

Comment

Toyota OEM No. 19850-67020 / 19850-67030 or something?
                They are same for other engines on the estima and lucida I believe and for the 1KZ 3.0 TD

I bought them on ebay for £25 or something.

The exact part no.s must be on here somewhere?
                Smack it with a 16lb Hammer and it will come off!

Comment

or something !! haha
                  thanks for trying to help but i dont want to be spending £50 on the wrong plugs or trying to fit the wrong plugs

Comment

i have checked them part numbers and they seem fine ,i think i will take a chance and buy some tomorrow, thanks

Comment

part no.s mentioned above are correct for a 3.0ltr 2nd gen surf

It would be fairly safe to assume they're the same for a 4runner
                      =========
                      =SOLD UP!=
                      =========

Comment

you can cross reference the part no.s to borg / bosch / NGK on here too using the search facility http://www.coolingcomponents.co.uk/Glow_Plug.pdf
                        =========
                        =SOLD UP!=
                        =========

Comment

ive still had to order some in as my local motor factors had none in stock and wanted £68 for a set !
                          thanks for the help guys

Comment

ebay milners roughtrax
                            plug and play

if the vehicle starts these are not an emergency item but nice to get all jobs done I know.

Good luck newbie2

or somfin or nofin
                            Smack it with a 16lb Hammer and it will come off!

Comment

the car starts but when left overnight it starts really badly and violently , if i dont get it fixed asap i will have new engine mounts to fit aswell.

Comment

Working...
                              X