mpg on wales rally GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mpg on wales rally GB

Just back from Wales rally GB not the best rally I have been on seeing that I have been spectating/competing since 1970’s. So we did a bit of off road 20mls and the rest was ether motorway or normal tarmac roads.580 in total and I have worked out it was doing Just 19.5 mph.

Just wondering what you think.

Originally posted by rally_man
    Just back from Wales rally GB not the best rally I have been on seeing that I have been spectating/competing since 1970’s. So we did a bit of off road 20mls and the rest was ether motorway or normal tarmac roads.580 in total and I have worked out it was doing Just 19.5 mph.

Just wondering what you think.

Have you tried a higher gear?

Comment

Rally

I live 2 miles cross country from the Brecfa stage of the rally. I thought it was awesome. Took the Hilux across forest to get in free. Gave 4 blokes a lift back in the boot as they were like drowned rats having walked from the village in the pouring rain. lol

Comment

just think the edge has gone off it a bit not enough manufactures these days thinking of having a look at the borc the first event is April up by me then they use radnor and sweet lamb my old rallying ground . Not sure they are going to use your bit next year, hafren is on the cards with remote service's but we will have to see.

Comment

Working...
        X