Might be selling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might be selling

I have a 3 litre td 1996 Surf. that required a new bumper airbags and and windscreen as well as a cylinder head. The windscreen and bumper has been done. The cylinder head has been replaced but the Surf is still boiling over. Bad points are the above and the speedo not working and a dent on the rear quarter.
    The good points are that it only has about 78000 on it and it has alot of ICE fitted. Alpine dvd/cd player complete with tft monitor built into the rear view mirror and widescreen tft screens nuilt into the head rests and they are all remote control. A reversing camera is fitted. The car is mot'd until May but is currently sorned. The vehicle stands me at over £5000 and it is a Gen 3 with other extras. Does between £2000- £2500 sound unreasonable for her?
    What does everyone think.

Cheers, Simon.

HOLY SCHITE!

If i had the money i'd snap your hand off at 2500!

But all my spare cash gets invested into my truck before i can say "im a little bit skint"

Mate - you should be able to get £3250 without blinking an eye.

Comment

At the moment if I could get £2500 for her I would probably take it. I have spent so much money on it that I can't spend anymore so I think I am going to cut my losses.
      New head complete £655.00 plus the price of fitting.
      New bumper and valance £370.00. New windscreen for the mot £255.00. These are to name but a few. The list does go on........

Cheers, Simon.

Comment

Adds up dosen't it.

I just wish i had the money -

Im sure someone will eat you alive for that price mate.

Comment

Hope so because I can't justify spending anymore money on her and it is a shame to see her just sitting on the drive.

Simon.

Comment

i got £3600 for my 1995 minter with the clocks turned back .

Comment

Mine has had a new complete head fitted and it is still boiling over. Head has been pressure tested and block is fine. Because it is boiling over and needs the airbags doing and the speedo sensor doing I would be glad to get £2500 for it including all the in car entertainment.
              If a mod could move this to the for sale section then that would be great as I have decided she must go to a good home and to someone who could finish her.

Simon.

Comment

I am going to put her in auto trader and advertise her locally this week so it sound s like she is worth what I want for her.

Simon.

Comment

Well thats her up for sale £2500 with everything. Should be in trader for next week and in my local paper on Wednesday.

Simon.

Comment

Fingers crossed I might have some money raised from a sale to fix the Surf. I might even plump for a replacement engine with warranty rather than throw any more at this one.
                    Hopefully by new year Surf will be up

Simon.

Comment

Working...
                    X