poppin my surf cherry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poppin my surf cherry

i just got myself a 3.0l 1995 surf a few months ago.
    was a bit hesitant at first but now i'm really startin to like the old girl.
    just a few things i was wantin to find out about though.

1. i want to get a set of 16" rims and tyres for her but i'm a little confused with what tyres to get. ie bf goodrich etc. and also, i have found a set of alloys that are for a 97 hilux. will they fit my 95 surf?

2. I decided to get a manual surf, which makes life fun as i work in leeds city centre, the top gear just doesnt seem to be enough for it on the motorway. is there someone that makes and fits overdrives or something similar?

thats the main questions i havefor today at least. the only other things i'm doin to it are a thorough service, its goin to be chipped up and dyno tested bit by tunit hopefully. I had a clifford 650 alarm fitted to it and its very soon goin back in the shop to have a boot popper fitted so i can open the boot via the key fob. whilst its in i'm gettin them to look at the wiring as i have a few buttons on the dash that i have no clue what they do!

all in all its great.

its the best condition surf i have ever been in and i test drove around 20 of them prior to buying. just needs a little tweek here and there.

cheers guys

grynner
Working...
X