toyota cambelt versus milners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toyota cambelt versus milners?

looking to do a belt change soon.i see from the forums that many of you use the milners belt,but was wondering if the toyota ones were hard to get,or just not worth extra cost,if any.if anyone has the part number for the toyota belt i would be interested,its for a 94 3.0 kzn130 auto.

here you go
    Cam Belt All 004188 14.00 kzn130
    http://www.milneroffroad.com/KZN130.htm
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

might be better off with a genuine toyota cambelt... they're not expensive, and you'd get better back up from toyota if it breaks due to manufacturing fault... milners seem to just have in what's cheap at the time.
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
        might be better off with a genuine toyota cambelt... they're not expensive, and you'd get better back up from toyota if it breaks due to manufacturing fault... milners seem to just have in what's cheap at the time.
        £30 from toyota when i got mine
        [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
        [size=5][/size]
        [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Working...
        X