Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• statistics of the surf

hi people ,
    i am looking to puchase a hilux surf and am looking at a ssr-g 3ltr diesel turbo with intercooler what is the bhp difference between intercooler and non intercooler? i will be using the surf during the week ,as i drive a 4ltr ltd soarer at the weekends, also when in 2 wheel drive which wheels are being driven front or rear? sorry if these questions have been asked before.

Originally posted by soramad
    hi people ,
    i am looking to puchase a hilux surf and am looking at a ssr-g 3ltr diesel turbo with intercooler what is the bhp difference between intercooler and non intercooler? i will be using the surf during the week ,as i drive a 4ltr ltd soarer at the weekends, also when in 2 wheel drive which wheels are being driven front or rear? sorry if these questions have been asked before.

I like you already!

In a non homo way of course!
    Attached Files

Comment

Surfs are rear wheel drive, with 4WD on the button, the difference between intercooler and non-intercooled is about 25bhp I think, I'm sure an Intercooled Surf owner will tell you the exact difference, as they have it tattooed on there chests, least they forget

Mark....
      Let taste be the enemy of art!

Comment

well i have just joined the league of surf owners, a nice blue over silver ssr-g with intercooler.so am well pleased..

Comment

good stuff.

If anything (and I mean anything) goes wrong with it you are in the right place.
          This forum is full of excellent advice and sarcastic comments, welcome to the forum.
          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Where abouts in Cheltenham are you based? I'm in Arle. Look out for the all green 2nd Gen with my user ID on the bonnet and rear bumper and a Town Cars cover on the rear hung spare and give us a wave.
            Mike G

Comment

hi mike g
              i'm situated between lizzy way and hesters way rd , pick up the surf on sat
              mike c

Comment

Working...
              X