• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On ebay!

Hi there!
    This is on Ebay:
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-HILUX-S...QQcmdZViewItem

What do you guys think, as I will be in that area at the weekend. This may be the one: clean, no-non-sense bling, 3L, late 2nd gen?

Get it, it's the best colour you can find on a Surf.

Comment

Yeah, I'm trying to get a viewing for Saturday. If so, I might see whether there's anyone here who'd like to come along. I'm hardly an expect with the hilux myself.

Comment

looks like its got a bit of sas.
        SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

I'm surprised an N-reg has got rust holes through the bumpers- but looks okay otherwise.

Comment

is that deff a 3.0ltr i know mine is a 3 gen but it look diff to me , there again a have had a few shandies
            Last edited by mud skipper; 28 March 2008, 14:30.
            Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

there again dip stick is on diffeerent side and aircon pump different the rest look samre ish
              Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

looks a decent truck, depends on how it starts and drives.
                Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by mud skipper
                  there again dip stick is on diffeerent side and aircon pump different the rest look samre ish
                  The dipsticks where moved to the other side for the 3rd gens so they wern't hidden under the cooler' on the intercooler models, A/C pump is also slightly different, its still a 1KZ/TE though.
                  4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Any surf must be vetted in real life for a true valuation. Can look perfect and have mechanical issues. Can look like its been to afgan yet be perfect mechanically.

Depends what you want. If you want the best all round then check it in person with a mechanic.

This one on ebay looks great.
                    So did mine and ran perfect till the radweld gave in and the head blew within days.

Smack it with a 16lb Hammer and it will come off!

Comment

Working...
                    X