Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CV Axle

Hi Folks,
    I want to carry a spare cv drive-shaft axle for off-roading. Now I know purchasing one from the near-side will be less worn as this side doesn`t turn in 2wd but can someone confirm the 3l axle is the same as the 2.4.
    Many thanks,
    Chris
    Powered by Toyota!

Originally posted by chrisinflight
    Now I know purchasing one from the near-side will be less worn as this side doesn`t turn in 2wd
    They both turn unless you have Free Wheel Hubs. LN130 and KZN130 are the same. Same part number for both sides. 43430-35012

Nev

Comment

Hi Nev,
      Thanks for the info.
      Re: Auto Diff. Dis. I thought the vacuum shift-fork in the front axle connected with the inner stub-axle when 4wd is selected? In 2wd the near-side drive-shaft is dis-connected and the other side runs permanently?
      So, with std. hubs both driveshafts turn but wouldn`t the diff turn as well?
      confused I am!