How much should i offer???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much should i offer???

I have been offered a set of 5 original new shape surf alloys, they just need a bit of a clean up and maybe spraying but i dont know what they might be worth, any ideas as I dont wanna insult the guy neither do I wanna pay sky high price for them, cheers

Originally posted by steve38
    I have been offered a set of 5 original new shape surf alloys, they just need a bit of a clean up and maybe spraying but i dont know what they might be worth, any ideas as I dont wanna insult the guy neither do I wanna pay sky high price for them, cheers
    Depends how much you want them . You offer wot you think and await his reply . Just say ''I hope you aint offended but I think they are worth £?''
    I did this when I bought the 2.4 off Andy .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

How much??

Did it work tho ha ha Ill start at 50 quid that seems fair if he snatches my money i know i been done if he says f... off well i can only go higher

Comment

Did it work tho ha ha Yes it did Ill start at 50 quid that seems fair if he snatches my money i know i been done if he says f... off well i can only go higher Make sure they are 16'' rims for a 3rd gen

Comment

How much should i offer???

Yes they are i have already checked I got tyres waiting for some new wheels so we will se

Comment

Yes they are i have already checked I got tyres waiting for some new wheels so we will se
            Hope the deal works out for you

Comment

I have been offered a set of 5 original new shape surf alloys, they just need a bit of a clean up and maybe spraying but i don't know what they might be worth, any ideas as I don't wanna insult the guy neither do I wanna pay sky high price for them, cheers
              I just paid £450 for a set of 5 split-rim alloys with 4 brand new BFG 31x10.5x15 tyres on. The tyres have saved me £400 straight away so the alloys were a bonus.
              The rims are being re-refurb'd at the moment and should look good when done
              Do you have any pics of the ones you've been offered???

Cheers
              Paul

Comment

theres a set of 3 gen wheels on eblag at the mo for £50... 3 gen wheels are cr@p not seen a good set yet they all clash with my hair do and the lacquer peels quicker then a jaffa
                Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by mud skipper
                  theres a set of 3 gen wheels on eblag at the mo for £50... 3 gen wheels are cr@p not seen a good set yet they all clash with my hair do and the lacquer peels quicker then a jaffa
                  Thats because you did'nt buy an INTERCOOLED one
                  LOREAL cause im Worth it
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                  (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                    Thats because you did'nt buy an INTERCOOLED one
                    LOREAL cause im Worth it
                    yours different mark?
                    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment