air filter housing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• air filter housing

I've just noticed that the mount holding the air filter box to the chassis has sheared off..well, snapped..the filter did often reverberate around the housing, so maybe fatique got the better of the bracket with the vibration..otherwise, some Toyota technition leant on it when doing the timing belt..

just wondering..can it be welded up? i guess so..or can they be bought fairly cheap? couldn't find one on roughtrax's site..maybe someone has the part number please?

Originally posted by mickey
    I've just noticed that the mount holding the air filter box to the chassis has sheared off..well, snapped..the filter did often reverberate around the housing, so maybe fatique got the better of the bracket with the vibration..otherwise, some Toyota technition leant on it when doing the timing belt..

just wondering..can it be welded up? i guess so..or can they be bought fairly cheap? couldn't find one on roughtrax's site..maybe someone has the part number please?
    you should be able to get it welded ok i would think and if not just make up a small bracket and bolt it on
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
    X