A/T P Warning light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A/T P Warning light

Hi guys, can any of you please enlighten me as to what this warning light is for? Have just had the vehicle in 4wd and its doesn't appear to have disengaged according to the warning lights.when you depress the 4wd button on the lever the 4wd lamp stays on and when you move the ratio lever int o Neutral this warning light A/T P comes on. Does this mean i have a serious problem or could it just be a faulty relay or bad earth?

Any advice would be great as my wife and I ar supposed to be going to the avalanche weekend this friday and are hoping this wont affect that?

Thanks in advance Joe
    My other car is a Red Hot Mini !!!

Normal to see that light at some point, make sure you are in high ratio properly, turn off 4wd, and go drive and reverse a little each direction and it should go off.
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

a/t p

Cheers Veggiesurfer...problem sorted, us newbies eh?

Thanks again guys Joe
      My other car is a Red Hot Mini !!!

Comment

Only started here 6 weeks ago myself! But done alot of reading and had every problem going.

Have a good time
        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Be carefull not to use 4wd on hard surfaces, cos the diffs wind up and then something will brake or wear prematurely.
          cheers
          Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by Veggie Surfer
            Only started here 6 weeks ago myself! But done alot of reading and had every problem going.

Have a good time
            yea been here 6 weeks and you'd think hes been here for years...
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Just tryin to fit in. Been made to feel very welcome here.
              Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by Veggie Surfer
                Just tryin to fit in. Been made to feel very welcome here.
                Thats what i meant you fit in well.Its the best forum i have ever been on and everyone is helpful and a laugh
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Just need to get to a meet, i think SRTTS is out, but Drumclog, now theres an option. A bit scared of trashing my baby though, will there be offroading? ( joke by the way )
                  Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

You gonna get scratches on yer paint for sure, unless your super super careful. I thought when i first went and got muddy I was gonna kill by truck, but they can as std take such a good hiding and still soldier on its great. Now I just get the devil in me when i see some mud and lose all kinda of worries about paint and such and nail it, normal thing to break are anti roll bar bushes, bent bumpers, paint scuffs and of course smashing off your fog light. All of which are easy and cheap to fix except for the paint

You either have a truck to look bling that never sees the mud or one that looks like its gone through Iraq. I know what one mine is

Comment

Sure enough i had a little jaunt and posted my pics up in the post your pics thread, and in the process knocked off ma fog light. Then a switching camber rubbed me up against a tree.
                      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Working...
                      X