new batterys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new batterys

had a failure to start the other day, a first for my surf. the nearside batt had died and was pulling the other one down, so had to buy two new ones. was quoted 90 quid each.... so got in touch with the local motor factors. and lo and behold, 32 quid each plus the vat. numbers in case anyone needs them are 088 and 072.

and the bloke at the counter was all over my surf like a rash, and had all the details about running it on veg. couldn't believe it, luckily i still had a few 3 litre bottles in the boot so i just chucked them in. he's now looking for a surf

must add i rang the rac to jump it for me, and the lad who came was incredibly helpful, checked it out for charging and shorts, took his time and did a thorough job. top bloke
    Last edited by andrewlee31; 24 May 2007, 08:16.
    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Batteries

Hi there, Where did you get batteries from? I need some too as my surf's gone dead.
    Cheers

Comment

i got them from here, http://www.midlandcontinental.co.uk/...%20Profile.htm

just try searching for motor factors on www.yell.co.uk mate.
      TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

i had the same issue with mine, i ended up paying 65 quid each for the batteries at the local tyre and battery place in andover.

Comment

Working...
        X