Interior Trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior Trim

ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW HOW TO REMOVE THE TRIM PANELS REAR OF THE C POST,SPEAKERS ARENT THERE OR DONT APPEAR TO WORK,ALSO HOW EASY TO FIT A REAR SPOILER,THANKS IN ADVANCE,ALAN....07946 610994, OR avbohan@hotmail.co.uk

Hi Al.

If you have a load space cover then you need to unscrew them from both sides, after that the panels pull off, Be gentle but firm with them as the clips break off very easily as i found out and also pull evenly all round, don't be tempted to pull just enough to get at the speakers as you will snap the panel and they are not that easy to replace.

The rear speakers are called 'active speakers' they have what looks like built-in amplifiers on each one. Probably a silly question but have you checked the wiring from the head unit, If the unit has been replaced then maybe the connections are not quite right.
    Can't help with the spoiler as i haven't had to touch mine.

Hope this helps you
    Cheers
    Paul

Comment

need to remove the two hooks at the top of the loadspace area first, and the long bit across the carpet edge just inside the tailgate. Then gently pull at the rear edge of the trim, going easy so as not to break the clips.
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

Working...
      X