Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lift me higher.....

Hi all

I have a 3rd gen '96 surf and would like to lift it a little bit. I see that Roughtrax are doing a kit and have also seen another one for the surf on L.A.Supertruck but before I went ahead was wondering if anyone out there had done this and could offer some advice. I am looking at a 2" or 4" suspension lift - any help or advice would be really appreciated. thanks

Originally posted by mfordenfield
    Hi all

I have a 3rd gen '96 surf and would like to lift it a little bit. I see that Roughtrax are doing a kit and have also seen another one for the surf on L.A.Supertruck but before I went ahead was wondering if anyone out there had done this and could offer some advice. I am looking at a 2" or 4" suspension lift - any help or advice would be really appreciated. thanks

get in touch with Tonyn at www.4x4toys.co.uk he will be able to fit the lift for you.
    Me personally i would go as high as you can and make a beast out of it
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Thanks for that, I have been doing a bit of sniffing around old threads and see that TonyN has put up a lot of info re lifts. The only thing that I am a little unsure of is any other changes that may be required (break bias, structural, steering etc) - I suppose it would be best to just call the man at 4X4 toys eh....

Comment

Originally posted by mfordenfield
        Thanks for that, I have been doing a bit of sniffing around old threads and see that TonyN has put up a lot of info re lifts. The only thing that I am a little unsure of is any other changes that may be required (break bias, structural, steering etc) - I suppose it would be best to just call the man at 4X4 toys eh....
        yea i would and then Tonyn can tell you exactly what you need to do as he gets a lot of parts from supertrux himself and he knows his stuff does the good Dr Anglegrinder
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
        X