os drive shaft for a 3.0 KZN130

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• os drive shaft for a 3.0 KZN130

I am currently looking for an osf complete drive shaft for my 3.0 KZN 130 hi lux surf and was wondering if anyone new of anywhere near to cheshire that I could purchase one second hand. I would also like to know what year they changed from a phase 3 to a phase 4?

thanks

Originally posted by nudgebar
    I am currently looking for an osf complete drive shaft for my 3.0 KZN 130 hi lux surf and was wondering if anyone new of anywhere near to cheshire that I could purchase one second hand. I would also like to know what year they changed from a phase 3 to a phase 4?

thanks
    I think 2002 was the last year for the 3rd Gen.

2003 :
    Toyota introduces the fourth-generation 4Runner.

It is an all new model for U.S., Japan, & Export Markets. Related to the Land Cruiser Prado not previously offered in the U.S. This platform will be shared with the new Lexus GX470. Remains body on frame construction but severs the connection with the Tacoma truck line.

For 2003, the 183hp 3.4L V6 has been replaced by a new 4.0L V6, while an optional 4.7L V8 has been added. The 4.0L V6 is an all new engine design that incorporates some firsts for a Toyota truck. It's the company's first all-aluminum truck engine, the first truck engine to make use of Toyota's Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (VVT-i) and the first Toyota truck engine to employ a variable intake manifold. The results are impressive: 245 horsepower at 5,200 rpm and 283 pound-feet of torque at 3,400 rpm. All V6-equipped models retain the same 4-speed automatic transmission used on the previous model. The engine is also LEV-certified and boasts significantly reduced amounts of lead to make it more recyclable in the future.
    Last edited by marky; 15 March 2007, 19:42.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Monsterer is breaking a 2nd gen, they are all the same.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
      X