Mph Kph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mph Kph

Ok got surf 3ltr td Speedo is mph so is mileometre miles or kilometres or do I just do the measured mile thing. If it’s kilometres then my truck id doing 18mpg....not good.:

the most your get is about 25 so your doing pretty good at that

Comment

How quick does it count up? There's a noticable difference in how long it takes to count in km as opposed to miles.

If you wanna be sure, next time you're on the motorway drive for 10 minutes at 60mph does it go up 10 or 16?
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

ok done the test doing about 24mpg but new to this surf stuff only got it last week and getting used to auto (to fast into roundabouts to much brake ) then sideways drift but getting the hang of it

Comment

i drove from sheffield, through france and down to the costa del sol in spain with the surf full to bursting (and literally including the kitchen sink) and i averaged 28 .4 mpg.

it handled brilliantly all the way. its a great buy.

pete
          Now surfing in the sun

Comment

If the speedo face goes up to 100/110, then the its just the dash face that has been changed and the odo will still read in Km's, if it goes up to 160 then its been chipped, has the original speedo face and the odo reads in miles as well as the speedo.

Also the chipped speedo won't have the dual MPH and smaller KPH on the dash face, only one scale. And you can normally see where the K has been change to a M.
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by rally_man
              ok done the test doing about 24mpg but new to this surf stuff only got it last week and getting used to auto (to fast into roundabouts to much brake ) then sideways drift but getting the hang of it
              wanna be careful had my frist prang a week or so after i got mine wet roads wheels locked up only going about 10mph so not bad but learnt a lesson £240 later. that was for the light i broke on the other car no damage to the beast!
              it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Working...
              X