Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M.o.t.

Hi Gang.
    my 96 3rd gen is due its annual nightmare. The dreaded M O T.As this is my first surf and
    apart from obvious should i be looking at anything else.What are the comon faults to look out for....Thanks

Originally posted by welshsurf
    Hi Gang.
    my 96 3rd gen is due its annual nightmare. The dreaded M O T.As this is my first surf and
    apart from obvious should i be looking at anything else.What are the comon faults to look out for....Thanks
    check ball joint rubbers for any splits and any excesive play in the wheel bearings,wipers and washers and all lights are working
    also make sure your foglight is working before you go cause if you post back and say it failed on that then we'll have a riot
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Hi Gang.

Where are you taking it for the test Chris?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        Where are you taking it for the test Chris?
        Hi vince. I was thinking of R J Davies local mot near me he is a garage but is very fair with his mots further more they will mot mine but they wont work on it if it fails as they dont like working on any 4x4s which might be a good thing.

Comment

Hi Gang.
          Hmmmm................. curlers left on the seat, hairdryer still plugged in the lighter socket, conditioner on the headrests
          Err..sorry couldn't resist
          Did I mention I have a BLUE one
          Tony

Comment

Originally posted by fatfires
            Hmmmm................. curlers left on the seat, hairdryer still plugged in the lighter socket, conditioner on the headrests
            Err..sorry couldn't resist
            Yeh nice one

Comment

Hi vince. I was thinking of R J Davies local mot near me he is a garage but is very fair with his mots further more they will mot mine but they wont work on it if it fails as they dont like working on any 4x4s which might be a good thing.

Sounds good!

Comment

mine passed two weeks ago without needing nowt done mate so you i hope youll be same,saying that the flywheel went 3 days later and cost me 630 squids for new flywheel and clutch but i got somewhere to keep my wahl now eh
                good luck
                sean

Comment

Working...
                X