Surf/4runner exhaust compatibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf/4runner exhaust compatibility

Hi, don't know if anyone can help, need to get a full new exhaust for my Toyota 4runner 3.0TD, problem is the extortionate prices that people want! Anyway I can pick up a Surf 3.0td exhaust four part system for 284.95, would this be compatible with my 4runner?

Originally posted by 4runnerbabe
    Hi, don't know if anyone can help, need to get a full new exhaust for my Toyota 4runner 3.0TD, problem is the extortionate prices that people want! Anyway I can pick up a Surf 3.0td exhaust four part system for 284.95, would this be compatible with my 4runner?
    I would have thought so. You could try getting it from Roughtrax or Milners and they will no doubt advise you over the phone.

Comment

Exhausts

Try.....www.roughtrax.co.uk........ I bought mine there fast service and great value.Flew together with ease. Middle box...£160.00...Tail pipe...£76.00 Sealing ring down pipe to exhaust....£5.50...flange seals.£2.75. All come with 3 years warranty.
      ToT= 244.25
      +17.5% And DEL... However they will do a geat deal with you if you ring em.

Or try....www.milneroffroad.com....they are cheaper but dont last as long.
      Last edited by welshsurf; 23 January 2007, 17:13.

Comment

Originally posted by welshsurf
        Or try....www.milneroffroad.com....they are cheaper but dont last as long.
        ..or fit as well.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

i've had a milners exhaust on for over two years now it fitted ok.i've had genuine exhausts on other cars that have'nt lasted that long
          colin

Comment

or you could get a quote for a stainless exhaust with a lifetime guarantee
            i have heard of prices of around £300 fitted
            depends really on whether or not you are keeping it
            i personally would get the roughtrax exhaust with 3 year guarantee if not going for a stainless
            at the end of the day................ it gets dark

Comment

Originally posted by colin timney
              i've had a milners exhaust on for over two years now it fitted ok.i've had genuine exhausts on other cars that have'nt lasted that long
              colin
              They're not very consistant, I've had genuine exhausts from them, when they've not had others in stock for the same price, which is great, and other times they are real cheapys that you you have to jump on to get them to clear the chassis rail above the rear axle.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                They're not very consistant, I've had genuine exhausts from them, when they've not had others in stock for the same price, which is great, and other times they are real cheapys that you you have to jump on to get them to clear the chassis rail above the rear axle.

i must have got lucky.
                colin

Comment

Middle box

I recently bought a middle box (the big fella!) from an ebay seller called 'iezura' and paid about £79 for it. It came within a day or so and went on fine. Well, ok, I cheated a bit on the fitting and went to Kwik Fit where they got it on without too much fuss. (They only charged me £38 for it too, and it took him about an hour including testing and all that). The seller seemed to have a few other bits and pieces, mught look in to getting a radiator from him in the not too distant future.
                  Ubi est mea anaticula cumminosa?

Comment

will a UK 2.4 hilux rear exhaust fit a Surf? (2.4 EFI K reg)

Comment

Working...
                    X