Ssr G Rear Heaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ssr G Rear Heaters

Have changed all the coolent and A T F. but me rear heaters still dont blow hot just cold allways have since i bought it. is there a common problem i should be looking for.

Originally posted by welshsurf
    Have changed all the coolent and A T F. but me rear heaters still dont blow hot just cold allways have since i bought it. is there a common problem i should be looking for.
    it could be the pipes running to the rear matrix or even the matrix itself blocked.The pies run under the truck for the rear heater but you can take the pipes that T off from the main front heater pipes and flush thru them to see if you can clear the blockage if not then you will have to take the centre consol out to remove the rear matrix

and i have just noticed you got a 3rd gen so it may be the same as the 2nd gen i don't know
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

SSR G Rear Heaters / gear box protections

Hello Thread,

I also own a P reg 1997 surf SSRG and I have the same problem as you have. Pipes running under the car were checked and they are not damaged.
      I am now that the problem could either be blocked pipes or a stuck/blocked heater. I am going to dismantle this heater and see what is happening to it.

Also, I am looking for gear box / transmission protection for my truck. Has anybody any idea where I could that at a reasonable price?

Regards,

Tib
      Surfing the dunes

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
        .The pies run under the truck
        talk about the pot calling the kettle black.what sort of english is that,jezzzzzzz man youve got food on the brain.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by tibshelby
          Hello Thread,

I also own a P reg 1997 surf SSRG and I have the same problem as you have. Pipes running under the car were checked and they are not damaged.
          I am now that the problem could either be blocked pipes or a stuck/blocked heater. I am going to dismantle this heater and see what is happening to it.

Also, I am looking for gear box / transmission protection for my truck. Has anybody any idea where I could that at a reasonable price?

Regards,

Tib
          when you say transmission protection are you on about from body armour or an oil additive?oh by the way welcome to the forum i see your just up the road from me.
          Last edited by surfenstein; 26 January 2007, 18:16.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
            talk about the pot calling the kettle black.what sort of english is that,jezzzzzzz man youve got food on the brain.
            it's taken 10 days for someone to notice that deliberate mistake and it had to be you didn't it...
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
              it's taken 10 days for someone to notice that deliberate mistake and it had to be you didn't it...
              well it could of been worse it could of been matt or vince. that found it,
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
                well it could of been worse it could of been matt or vince. that found it,

I saw it, but thought Richard was just being his normal self!

Comment

Working...
                X