New Surf owner in NZ needs help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Surf owner in NZ needs help

I'm in New Zealand and have just bought a manual 1994 3.0 diesel turbo Surf. As the vehicle is a Japanese import the 4wd instructions under the drivers sun visor are in Japanese. Can anyone send me a PDF file with the instructions in English so I can print them?

Thanks.

Originally posted by thornleyr
    I'm in New Zealand and have just bought a manual 1994 3.0 diesel turbo Surf. As the vehicle is a Japanese import the 4wd instructions under the drivers sun visor are in Japanese. Can anyone send me a PDF file with the instructions in English so I can print them?

Thanks.
    i havent got anything to d/load but basically just dont use 4wd on the road as there is no centre diff and you will get transmission wind up.You can use it on any loose/slippery ground.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Take a look here

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

I have one.....just send me a pair of tickets via cook islands and I will deliver it personally....no charge!!
        Did I mention I have a BLUE one
        Tony

Comment

too bad the indonesian fishing boats dont fish around yor way otherwise you could hitch a ride to AUS up in the top end then fly to NZ and deliver it personally. that would be the cheapest option

Comment

Originally posted by ferret
            too bad the indonesian fishing boats dont fish around yor way otherwise you could hitch a ride to AUS up in the top end then fly to NZ and deliver it personally. that would be the cheapest option
            I thought anyone trying to get into Oz illegally got pushed back out to sea and left for the New Zealand navy to come and get anyway.....

Comment

no. we just show them where the nearest island is

Comment

Working...
              X