Surf Manual and Tyre Pressures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf Manual and Tyre Pressures

Can anyone tell me where to get a manual for my 3.0ltr Deisel Surf and can anyone tell me the trye pressures. I have only had my surf a week and am really pleased with it. Thanks Wendy.

Originally posted by petcrazy
    Can anyone tell me where to get a manual for my 3.0ltr Deisel Surf and can anyone tell me the trye pressures. I have only had my surf a week and am really pleased with it. Thanks Wendy.
    hi and welcome Wendy the tyre pressures are normally around 32 psi but just adjust the pressures to suit you.I am running on 32psi myself and i find that ok
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Hi newbie

Try Roughtrax for loads of bits, I think they sell the manuals..

And there's Milners as well...
      It just does, OK?

Comment

I’ve just ordered a few bits from Roughtrax and what a great company to deal with in this age of couldn’t care less. Marvellous customer facing skills and I’m more than entirely satisfied.

Comment

Hi Wendy!!

Assuming you are running standard tyres on the surf (31x10.50x15) then anywhere between 29 and 33psi is fine. I ran around 31psi when I had standard tyres, I know a lot of others who run 32-33... and I did run at 40 for a while with no noticeable issue ($$$$$$ BP pressure guage!!) try it out and see what you prefer.
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

What if you are running BFGoodrich's on there? Cause i just got my SURF and was wondering what i should set the pressures on these big beasts!!?

Cheers

Comment

BF Goodrich recommend Allterrains at 31 Front and 35 rear as minimum on a 2.4 so may well be same for 3.0.
              However check out their web site and if it does not specify your specific tyres contact their technical people who are most helpful.

Comment

I received my workshop manual and handbook from roughtrax this week and they are both excellent.

Comment

Working...
                X