Newbie saying hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie saying hello

Just saying hello. Picked my surf up on Sat and have been reading this forum avidly. The steering feels very light, is this the norm, other than that I am very pleased with the car...........Before any one asks, it's for work, and as yet do not plan to be a serious off roader.

Hope to spend many a long year with my Surf and on this fantastic forum

Originally posted by peter026
    Just saying hello. Picked my surf up on Sat and have been reading this forum avidly. The steering feels very light, is this the norm, other than that I am very pleased with the car...........Before any one asks, it's for work, and as yet do not plan to be a serious off roader.

hi mate and welcome to the nut house
    CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Originally posted by peter026

hi Pete and welcome.If you come to Cornwall in a couple of weeks then we can break you in gently off-roadin at the Run To The Sun and build you up till you become more serious
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Don't worry, the steering does feel light, it takes a bit to get used to it but it's fine. Just keep a tight grip on bouncy roads!

Comment

Hi newbie!

check your tyre pressure too, no more than 32psi.

Comment

welcome fellow surfer
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
            X