Fuel stop valve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel stop valve

Hi Guys, I have a feeling my fuel stop solenoid/valve is playing silly buggers! the truck just dies at random or wont start at random then runs fine! (had a similar fault on a peugeot few years ago!)

Does anyone know where i can get a fuel stop solenoid valve from? or does anyone have a known good one knocking around?

Been on to TOYOTA they can supply but only in exchange for £130 ish of my hard earned lolly!
    THE ORIGINAL CRAZY BITCH!

Is it manual transmission or automatic?

If it's manual, you can take the plunger and spring out of the pump and rely on stalling the engine to stop it until you can get a replacement.

Comment

Manual 3.0
      THE ORIGINAL CRAZY BITCH!

Comment

Originally posted by crazybitch
        Hi Guys, I have a feeling my fuel stop solenoid/valve is playing silly buggers! the truck just dies at random or wont start at random then runs fine! (had a similar fault on a peugeot few years ago!)

Does anyone know where i can get a fuel stop solenoid valve from? or does anyone have a known good one knocking around?

Been on to TOYOTA they can supply but only in exchange for £130 ish of my hard earned lolly!
        Try RS Diesels in Goldbourne

Comment

Working...
        X