Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new surfer,toad alarm

hi there fellow surfers,
    ive had my surf about 6 months now,ive only now took some pics so ive put them onto the site if anybody interested.
    shes just passed mot with no problems and had new alarm fitted,toad cat 1.(ai606)has anybody got a toad alarm fitted?been looking at alarm accesories i wondered if anyone tried microwave sensor,had scallies looking thru the windows the other night,think they seen multiplay in the boot?would like to deter b4 they screwdriver the locks.
    i would like to thank all the people who donate to this site,i find the info very helpfull
    thanks very much sean(gwent south wales)
    Attached Files

i dont have a toad alarm but i have a proxy sensor on my clifford (same as a micro wave) i think they are great it puts a bubble around the car so if any one gets with in a couple of inches the alarm chirps 5 times it will do this twice and if they get to close again the alarm will sound. worth the money in my opion i also have a smoke charge so if it does get broken into it fills the surf with dense smoke if you cant see it you cant nick it lol mite be worth seing if toad do somthing like that for yours
    I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

re toad alarm

been onto alarm man and it 50 quid,let you know how it goes.thanks for the info.

Comment

Ooooh! another Gwent surfer. Howdy Sean.

Comment

i got the ai6o6 with microwave... has the added advantage of scaring cats away!!

had it nearly 3 years and no problems even after flat batteries etc.

fob battery is going a little flat and doesn't work so well from behind car now, but that's not a huge problem!
          (the fob battery is replaceable)
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

i got same alarm and its good... might look into the sensor thingie

nice looking 3rd gen that! love the bar
            Tim
            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

re welsh surfer

hi there vince,slug and tim
              how are you,im from the top of the heads of valleys near ebbw vale
              thanks for the welcome mate or should i say boyo
              i got the bar from roughtrax,had full bar on b4 but looks great with A bar.
              all the best
              sean

Comment

Working...
              X