Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pictures how to

can anyone tell me how to put pictures on this site

'Manage Attachments' underneath the reply area (before you submit your reply). Click on 'Browse' in there, search your PC for the pic, click on it, click now on 'Add This File' and youre away in a hack. Try & ensure its a JPEG as they are smaller in size not in pic size!

hope this works
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

did it work?

Comment

no but it keeps saying uploading then goes off so i close window and press submit reply but nothing happens

Comment

ok, try this.

go to www.imageshack.us

hit browse to find the image you want to upload..then open the file, so the file name appears in the box.

press "host" then wait a few seconds for the image to appear..

choose an option from the menu (i used the direct link to image for the above) then right click "copy"..

go to the reply section of this website and click on "insert image", and then right click "paste" the link should appear in the reply box...hit submit after completing your text and bob's yer uncle? i hope..

Comment

computer says picture is more than 1692 kilobytes (NOT A CLUE FEEL LIKE HOMER SIMSON MMMMMM CAN OF DUFF RIGHT NOW) BUT IT SAYS IF I RESIZE PIC I CAN POST IT.

SOMEONE HELP PLEASE. ITS NOT MY FAULT I AM THICK. I

I BLAME THE TEACHERS

Comment

Originally posted by sketty
              computer says picture is more than 1692 kilobytes (NOT A CLUE FEEL LIKE HOMER SIMSON MMMMMM CAN OF DUFF RIGHT NOW) BUT IT SAYS IF I RESIZE PIC I CAN POST IT.

I BLAME THE TEACHERS
              do you have any kind of photo editing software??????
              CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

I BLAME THE TEACHERS
                Try a decent whisky instead, then
                Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Attaching Pics

can anyone tell me how to put pictures on this site
                  Good question. I am trying to post a picture of my new baby!
                  Hope it appears....(it did - I checked)

regards

Trev Dowle
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by trevdowle; 7 February 2006, 17:34. Reason: add comment
                  Cheers
                  Trev D.

Comment

bullbars

Originally posted by mickey

did it work?
                    hi mickey
                    could you tell me where to get a set of bullbars like yours, been looking for ages with no joy
                    cheers johnno
                    15 years in shiny club, lovely

Comment

jonno..i'm sorry to dissapoint, but they were on when i purchased the vehicle...thing is, i have seen a similar bullbar in an off-road accessory catalogue, but i can't recall which one..i'll have a sift through some back issues, and if i find it, i'll post up the link for you..

right jonno..i've looked through some catalogues, and the nearest i've found is a wrap round bullbar for a 4 runner, offered by www.formula4x4.com admittedly, its not the one i'm thinking of, its not quite as "chunky" as the one on mine.if the book i've seen the close match to the one on my vehicle does come to light, i'll pass the info on...meanwhile, some of the bars in the formula catalogue look quite snazzy, if you've not already seen the catalogue, it might be worth a look?
                      Last edited by mickey; 10 February 2006, 20:51. Reason: update info

Comment

Working...
                      X