KZN130 Workshop maual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KZN130 Workshop maual

Will the KZ- 1TE manual cover my KZN130 engine? Morr is offering them for sale on disc along with the general manual for the 3.0td surf. I believe these will do the trick.

I think I am going to need to strip the head off as the gasket is likely to have blown. Has anyone any experience of these manuals and are they up to the job ?

Originally posted by waveydavey00
    Will the KZ- 1TE manual cover my KZN130 engine? Morr is offering them for sale on disc along with the general manual for the 3.0td surf. I believe these will do the trick.

I think I am going to need to strip the head off as the gasket is likely to have blown. Has anyone any experience of these manuals and are they up to the job ?
    It's not just a "bump".

I was posting to a thread of (I think) bootuk the other day, whilst the site was on and off I suppose and the whole thread seems to have disappeared!Maurice/Morr was kindly telling me he sells these manuals and I wanted to buy them, but it's all gone a bit pear shaped now. If you are out there with a manual on CD I am still interested Morr. Please post to let me know you can supply and let me have paypal details to pay you with a figure.

Comment

Yep the manual covers your engine..if you cant get on the CD's from Morr, then look at Roughtrax. Got mine from there [paperback fashion]
      Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
        Yep the manual covers your engine..if you cant get on the CD's from Morr, then look at Roughtrax. Got mine from there [paperback fashion]
        Thanks for that. Morr where are ya? Let me know details as I want to get this asap as I am expecting to need to strip this engine soon and the weather is getting colder.

Comment

Surf over to this thread first to see whats on offer

or go straight to ordering here
          Maurice
          Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Originally posted by Morr
            Surf over to this thread first to see whats on offer

or go straight to ordering here
            Hi Morr, how's it going? Done about 17,000 Kms on pure veg now, and she's running like a dream.
            Constantly Striving to Attain Lower Standards

Comment

Morr,
              Money sent via paypal. I have ordered the service/repair manuals. Thanks very much for your help. Any idea of delivery time?

Comment

Originally posted by TheWolfCub
                Hi Morr, how's it going? Done about 17,000 Kms on pure veg now, and she's running like a dream.
                Nice one Rob!
                Maurice

Comment

Morr,
                  Money sent via paypal. I have ordered the service/repair manuals. Thanks very much for your help. Any idea of delivery time?
                  Just finished burning the disc's, will post later today, however its a public holiday here tomorrow, so effectively they'll be in first post Tuesday, you should have em by Friday.
                  Maurice

Comment

Originally posted by Morr
                    Just finished burning the disc's, will post later today, however its a public holiday here tomorrow, so effectively they'll be in first post Tuesday, you should have em by Friday.
                    Thank you kindly. I will let you know when they arrive.

Comment

Working...
                    X