dumb newbie question....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dumb newbie question....

hi just got my new toy, the obviously faster burgendy 3.0td 94 ssr-x and got a prob. seems as though the rear diff is locked, and i cant seem to get the 4wd light to come on unless i press it while moving then it flashes and generally makes a fool of itself.... any ideas??? changed rear diff oil but made no difference. just in from japan so might be a little tight i suppose?????
    Last edited by andrewlee31; 25 September 2005, 15:33.
    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Originally posted by andrewlee31
    hi just got my new toy, the obviously faster burgendy 3.0td 94 ssr-x and got a prob. seems as though the rear diff is locked, and i cant seem to get the 4wd light to come on unless i press it while moving then it flashes and generally makes a fool of itself.... any ideas??? changed rear diff oil but made no difference. just in from japan so might be a little tight i suppose?????
    try and click the button when stationary in D or N then try it on soft ground. mine beeps and wont enagage while moving either. also I sometimes go into reverse to disengage it again.
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

burgerindidy is more surfisticated........
      http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=16677
      have a look at this thread it may help
      remember not to engage 4x4 on tarmac........happy surfing

Comment

thanks for the help, it seems as its engaging 4wd as the front prop shaft is locking but the damm light wont come on. not trying it on tarmac and i greased the hell out of the shafts last night at work.... double time haha... so going to give it another go later.
        TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Working...
        X