Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf Virgin!

Hi all.
    I have been looking at buying a 4x4 for some time and always end up with the Toyota Surfs.
    I have received the green light from "she who must be obeyed" and have now started looking around.
    Any clues regarding problem areas that i should pay little more attention too before chucking the cash in?
    Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Originally posted by Tayers
    Hi all.
    I have been looking at buying a 4x4 for some time and always end up with the Toyota Surfs.
    I have received the green light from "she who must be obeyed" and have now started looking around.
    Any clues regarding problem areas that i should pay little more attention too before chucking the cash in?
    hi tayers nice to see another cornish surfer.the same as any motor really make sure everything is working ok and take it for a really good test drive and take it somewhere where you can try the 4wd out and if your happy go for it.i take it you are after the 3.0l.The garage at Devoran i think it is on the Truro to falmouth road did have 2x3.0l 2nd gens a couple of weeks back or Treverbyn motores in camborne.I found matey at St Dennis was a bit expensive tho.good luck with the search tho
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by Tayers
      Hi all.
      go for the 3.0L
      be prepared for face ache through smiling
      remember the blue ones are best...honest!
      investigate local supliers of veg oil
      and enjoy
      bear in mind it is a 2 ton truck so they do drink a bit more than a mini
      Tony
      Did I mention I have a BLUE one
      Tony

Comment

Working...
      X