Parts Supplier?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts Supplier?

Hey guys, I got a 96 Surf, SSR-G, 3.0 Intercooler td. Im looking for aftermarket parts, I bought it direct from Japan and live on Grand Cayman, in the Caribbean. It has aftermarket stainless exhaust, a blowfish aftermarket air filter. Im looking for replacement filters and lift kit, are ther any sites people are using for parts. I cant find anyone who sell's Japanese domestic parts for surfs. Any help?
    Thanks
    SURFS UP

Originally posted by Caymanman
    Hey guys, I got a 96 Surf, SSR-G, 3.0 Intercooler td. Im looking for aftermarket parts, I bought it direct from Japan and live on Grand Cayman, in the Caribbean. It has aftermarket stainless exhaust, a blowfish aftermarket air filter. Im looking for replacement filters and lift kit, are ther any sites people are using for parts. I cant find anyone who sell's Japanese domestic parts for surfs. Any help?
    Thanks
    www.toyotasurf.co.uk (also known as roughtrax)

You could try these, been a great help to me. Only just got my own '96 SSR G, not the inter cooled version like yourself.

They are UK based, so don't know what they might do about shipping, but you probably wont be the first to have asked.

Some of the more experienced on this forum may know of other parts dealers, if so I wouldn't mind knowing of them myself!!!!

Comment

i found these cheaper www.milneroffroad.com. i saved about £70 compared 2 roughtrax's prices when i bought parts oh and the service was really good2....
      lets go get dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by shelly
        i found these cheaper www.milneroffroad.com. i saved about £70 compared 2 roughtrax's prices when i bought parts oh and the service was really good2....
        Thanks a lot, this site is great...
        SURFS UP

Comment

Originally posted by Caymanman
          Thanks a lot, this site is great...
          if you're importing anyway, you may find the US 4runner sites more helpful?

www.4crawler.com
          www.burtmanindustries.com
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by shelly

Cheers for that chuck! I knew there must be other suppliers out there, don't know how I missed that site really, all the searches I've been doing lately!

Me lamps must be goin'!!!

Comment

Wasn't too sure on what parts cross over from 4runner to Surf w/ RHD. Figure most suspension parts would, but this is the 1st Import so cant be too careful. I assume bull bars and other body mods will cross, but try to find toyota td parts in the states.Thanks for the links, Anyone seen any japanese sites w/ product that deal direct, I would love to get the number for the place my prevouis surf owner got his parts from. Why is this soo hard?
              SURFS UP

Comment

i think because it's not an English speaking country, no-one's really bothered with buying from Japan... it's far mor simple to speak to a yank by email... get yer bits... EASY!
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                X