Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 94 Ssr-x Front Chrome Bumper - Cost?

HI,

Being new to this please excuse me - Can anyone tell me how much a new front bumper would be and where I could get one?

Cheers

ps Its for an M reg wine over dark grey met with chrome bumpers 3.0l td

ANYONE KNOW WHAT ONE OF THESE IS WORTH WITH 145K ON THE CLOCK?

Originally posted by swiftkick
    HI,
    ANYONE KNOW WHAT ONE OF THESE IS WORTH WITH 145K ON THE CLOCK?

Did you buy your surf in cornwall?

Comment

From Roughtrax, Front bumper £195, lower valence if you need it £69 +vat and delivery.

Milner's website isn't working so don't know their prices
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
        From Roughtrax, Front bumper £195, lower valence if you need it £69 +vat and delivery.

Milner's website isn't working so don't know their prices

Dont know if pre-used is your thing, but call imports4u.co.uk and see if theyve got a breaker. Theyr'e in Saltash, Plymouth.

01752 841414

Price: I bought an april 95 (N reg) 3.0l from them for £6,500 with 137k kilometres in July 2004.

That was with some work done, 2" lift, 4 spare wheels, towbar, undercoated with anti- whatever its called.

Going absolutely strong. on 166k now. at major service at 160k -- changed wiper blade. (CCM in Guildford)

Did 4 oil/filter changes in the year though.
        Last edited by Frogsurf; 9 August 2005, 17:42.

Comment

Was going to buy it from the salvage yard yesterday for 2500 but there's chassis damage I think - One of the wheels is pointing in the wrong direction!! Thanks for the info though and I am still looking. Its 145k MILES not km which was really putting me off. If it was a cheap repair then great but getting more complicated the more I looked into it.

Thanks for the info Guys.

Comment

Was going to buy it from the salvage yard yesterday for 2500 but there's chassis damage I think - One of the wheels is pointing in the wrong direction!! Thanks for the info though and I am still looking. Its 145k MILES not km which was really putting me off. If it was a cheap repair then great but getting more complicated the more I looked into it.

Thanks for the info Guys.
            Hi,
            That sounds a good price, you could get it fully checked out for £150 including chassis geometry....would be worth the effort IMO also 145 thousand miles is sod all and really sounds genuine...the major question is :- what category of repairable is it..as to whether it can be brought back to scratch..

Comment

HI,

Being new to this please excuse me - Can anyone tell me how much a new front bumper would be and where I could get one?
              One on e-bay at the moment...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Surf-Ch...QQcmdZViewItem
              It just does, OK?

Comment

It was a CAT D - Superficial damage really - only needs a bumper and valance an whatever susp or other damage sustained.

Comment

where abouts down here are you swiftey
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Down in Sunny St Austell - The cars at Combellacks Salvage

Comment

Down in Sunny St Austell - The cars at Combellacks Salvage
                      the garage i got my surf from here in camborne he had a 2nd gen 3ltr and he said he wanted 5500 for it that was wk/end b4 last
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                      X