intercoolers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• intercoolers

Going to be picking my first surf up on saturday. It's a 1999 ssx ltd and has an intercooled engine. Someone has told me that they have 20 more bhp than the standard 3.0. Does anyone know if this is true and what will that make mine as i don't know the original bhp.

engine bhp

Originally posted by jonjo
    Going to be picking my first surf up on saturday. It's a 1999 ssx ltd and has an intercooled engine. Someone has told me that they have 20 more bhp than the standard 3.0. Does anyone know if this is true and what will that make mine as i don't know the original bhp.
    The intercooler adds 10 bhp to the standard 130 bhp dont know how this equates to the driving experiance as i have only driven my 96 ssrg intercooler version and not the standard unit, you can get up to 30 mpg if you drive very carefully and a lot less if you get a move on the pick up on this big units is very good and they are very low revving and dont seem to slow down even on steep inclines cheers paul

Comment

Like the man says, probably better throttle response and more consistent power.
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Working...
      X