Alternator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternator?

Think I may need a new one as both batteries changed and still not keeping charge...

Anyone know where I can get one and how much?

Cheers
    [COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic]the unexamined life is not worth living...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Your normally better off getting it off and having it reconn-ed.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

had mine done by the dealer,and the parts where £250 plus about £50 to fit ,i think cant remember where the part came from though.

Comment

Originally posted by mud-ge
        had mine done by the dealer,and the parts where £250 plus about £50 to fit ,i think cant remember where the part came from though.

£300

Via 'find a part' I have had quotes ranging from £65 to £122 but gonna wait til Friday for a local firm to look at either reconning it or they will source replacement

(never had this much trouble buying an alternator before!)
        [COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic]the unexamined life is not worth living...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

sorry robb forget to say it was a warranty job so didnt mined to much ,all i got was the receipt and a new alternator ,and no problems in a year .TOPPS

Comment

Originally posted by mud-ge
            sorry robb forget to say it was a warranty job so didnt mined to much ,all i got was the receipt and a new alternator ,and no problems in a year .TOPPS

I see

Good news - wasn't alternator it was just the belt, all repaired and back to running like a dream

Comment

Working...
            X