Toyota Part Number Expert Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyota Part Number Expert Needed

Hi there, this is a long shot but does any one on the board know if there is a difference between Toyota part numbers 19850-67020 and 19850-67030? They are numbers for glow plugs, the ones in my car have 67020 written on them, but a Toyota dealer has checked against my chassis number and says I need 67030. He has quoted me £168, but if they are interchangeable I can get some on ebay for £45.
    Any comments any one?
    Neill

Originally posted by NeillOP
    Hi there, this is a long shot but does any one on the board know if there is a difference between Toyota part numbers 19850-67020 and 19850-67030? They are numbers for glow plugs, the ones in my car have 67020 written on them, but a Toyota dealer has checked against my chassis number and says I need 67030. He has quoted me £168, but if they are interchangeable I can get some on ebay for £45.
    Any comments any one?
    Neill
    omg £100 for glow plugs? try millners is it? or rough trax there is no way i would pay £100 for glow plugs... evean the performance plugs in my 200sx only cost £10 per set...

Comment

I've bought the ones on ebay for £51 for four inc. postage (Milners are £52 + VAT + carriage). They are advertised as Estima glow plugs but the part number is right so we'll see. I'll see what they're like and post the results
      Neill

Comment

The diffirence in price is down to the dearer ones being quick starts designed to heat up in less then .5 of a second you will find that the cheaper ones will not work correctly there is the same problems with Pajeros pattern glow plugs will not work correctly.
        ionic SURFactant

Comment

The plugs arrived. They are made by HKT, they look absolutely identical to the old ND ones, I've fitted them, and now she fires instantly the moment the light goes out and purrs like a kitten ...with NO smoke! Hooray!!!

Comment

Working...
          X