tail pipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tail pipe

hi i want to put custom tail pipes on my surf meaning new back box ect has any body tried this befor and if so what was the out come thanks
    drive it like you stole it !

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...539954900&rd=1

Hi, i was thinking of putting one on mine, let me know how you get on.
    Attached Files

Comment

I cut mine because I broke the exit of the muffler due to the tail pipe hitting the floor. After reweld the muffler I cut the tail pipe.

Broken:

Welded and cut:

Hijack mode on

scouzzer, where do you get those tail lights? I'm searching for something like that or the white ones...

Hijack mode off

David
      '94 4Runner 3.0TD - SAS'ed on 35's

Comment

You might want to try...

...An earlier post on this forum dealt with the subject of stainless steel exhuast systems and one or two forum members had been quoted for replacement systems by the following company:

http://www.exhausts.uk.com/

I spoke to one of the guys at the Leeds branch and he quoted me £299 + VAT for a replacement system (I've seen that people on the forum have had cheaper quotes) that has a life time guarantee. He also said that they have a selection of about 100 alternatives for the tail pipe section, that is if you wanted something a little more flash than their standard one which does look a little plain.

Seems like a good firm and someone on the previous thread made the point that their prices are cheaper than a standard exhaust from Toyota!!

I certainly plan to get a system from them as soon as finances permit. (Interesting performance gains with their free flow systems too.)

Rob
        Constantly Striving to Attain Lower Standards

Comment

Hi, just replying, a bit late though, got the blue reflecters from a local store just down the road from me, If you want send us an email with your addy and i can see what i can sort out.
          Cheers
          mark

Comment

i got a custom stainless one after the body lift so it would sit close underneath again...
            Attached Files
            Last edited by da SLUG man; 21 April 2005, 21:26.
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by skeetmatthew
              hi i want to put custom tail pipes on my surf meaning new back box ect has any body tried this befor and if so what was the out come thanks
              you could try a company called custom chrome i have been chatting with them to try and make two side exit pipes ie:they come out under the side steps . mite be worth a go
              I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

Working...
              X