yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neutral position switch up the spout. Can it be disabled till replacement arrives?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neutral position switch up the spout. Can it be disabled till replacement arrives?

Hey, so it looks like the NPS has almost died. its getting hard to start the car in anything but N after much wiggling up and down the gears. Can I unplug it somewhere and disable it for the time being? and would that be around the selector or actually on the switch?

We have a baby and its summer and getting stranded is going to be a bad time for everyone in this weather.

Also, is aliexpress the best/only place to get one? had a look on Milner and Roughtrax etc but no luck.

Many thanks for any help.

I think it just a matter of bridging a couple of connections. Be very careful though as it will then start in gear so don't allow anyone else to drive it. Fix it quick.

Post your Model and Frame numbers here and I'll try to get you a part number.

Comment

Part number should be 84540-30270. Ask your local Toyota dealer if they can get one. Otherwise Google that part number.

Comment

Working...
      X