Kzn185 axle hub replacement equivalent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kzn185 axle hub replacement equivalent

Hi, so I went to change my brake pads and shoes Sunday just gone and first problem I encountered was the wheel studs breaking...fiest one I tried was on real tight so got the bar and thought I had cracked the seal only to find out that the stud had gone...long story short, me and a mechanic mate had 7 snapped studs by the end of us trying to tease the nuts off...#### knows what the garage put them on with 3 years ago when the new tyres were put on. So I am wanting to change all the studs for new ones as don't trust any of them after that. I was thinking of possibly just changing the axle hub/axle hub and bearing which would come with the studs. The only problem is I can't find any anywhere that says they will fit my 3rd gen kzn185 3l T surf...

I was wondering if any of the hilux pick up/land cruisers of the same age would fit? I've seen hilux hubs pop up for around 90 quid for 2...just don't know what will fit my vehicle.

If anyone can give me some insight it would be much appreciated.
    Will be giving roughtrax a call tomorrow to see if I can get some clarity from them also.

Thanks.

If bearings are ok and no oil leaks leave it alone and just replace the studs. You might end up with more trouble if you touch the hubs.

Studs are 90942-02052.

Comment

Working...
    X