Front Grille removal - How?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Grille removal - How?

I have posted this before elsewhere, but I am still stuck. I need to remove my headlights to fit a new set. I can remove the sidelights, and I can unclip the top row of fasteners on the grille.

I can also access and unclip the fasteners under each headlight and the long reach ones that go back to the bodywork just on the inside edge of each headlight.

The damned thing is still fastened somewhere and I cannot for the life of me see where. I don't want to go tugging on anything as it's plastic and I am trying to avoid breaking anything!

Can anyone assist??

Many thanks

Rob G

Have a look at this previous post
    [COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic]the unexamined life is not worth living...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

I wish it was that easy!

Originally posted by Robb.
      Have a look at this previous post
      Yep, I can disconnect the top ones and remove the sidelights. but there are also clips along the bottom. I have found 4 but it seems to be attached somewhere that I can't see???

All contributions gratefully received!

Cheers

Rob G
      (Hoping to be at the Salisbury bash for a daytime visit).

Comment

Originally posted by wibblywobbly
        Yep, I can disconnect the top ones and remove the sidelights. but there are also clips along the bottom. I have found 4 but it seems to be attached somewhere that I can't see???

All contributions gratefully received!

Cheers

Rob G
        (Hoping to be at the Salisbury bash for a daytime visit).

There should be some along the bottom edge of the grille in the middle as well.
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Working...
        X