clutch 3.0 td manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clutch 3.0 td manual

I have a terrible noise on starting my engine and have been told that it is my clutch can anyone back this up and if so tell me where i can get one thank you

Originally posted by rodd
    I have a terrible noise on starting my engine and have been told that it is my clutch can anyone back this up and if so tell me where i can get one thank you
    little bit more info would be good!... we haven't heard the noise!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

clutch 3.0 td

Originally posted by da SLUG man
      little bit more info would be good!... we haven't heard the noise!
      Sorry it is a loud rattle which dies a way but if i put my foot on throttle it wont do it

Comment

Sorry it is a loud rattle which dies a way but if i put my foot on throttle it wont do it
        Could be clutch release bearing, might aswell get a new clutch at the same time.

Andy

Comment

Just a thought....have you checked your heat shield plates on the exhaust as they can come lose and rattle at certain revs.
          If its your thrust bearing on the clutch usually when you push down the clutch the noise will go or get quieter. If its your clutch milners do a 3lt clutch kit for around £200
          BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

Working...
          X