X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Mudflaps wanted, oxy-acetylene and some breaks!!!! HEEEEaaaallllpppp

OK, I went Offroading today at Pingewood with TV4X4

I Had a good time, but now have three problems

1. Front mud flap was swallowed up by the under the mud (car parts eating) monster. Looked on milners site, but not listed. Would Millners stock them if I ring up monday? or do I have to ask on here for some second hand ones from a breaker?

2. Tow hook is mounted on a bar, which hangs below back end , way to low.
    "Not any more"
    Having bounced down many steep hills and bottomed the back end on the bar, its now a lot higher! Trouble is, seems to have re-arranged the angle of the rear bumper too!

3. I have no breaks!!!
    Pedal goes way down, second pump helps not go so far, but still breaks very poorly, also tend to bite sharply at nearly at a stand still.Hand break is very lose and comes all the way out! miles past were it used to be!

Help!!! has to pass its MOT within 2 weeks!
    Lifes for smileing at! when ya Surf's not broke!

hi timbersurf
    looks like your going to be a bit under pressure now to get all that done in two weeks , i bitched about doing a spring change on the rear on saturday,and that only took an hour and i chucked the A bar on at the same time for good measures .so good luck and just keep the thought of the finished article in mind ,that should keep you focused

Comment

Try ringing Milners, Roughtrax to see if they have the mudflaps,

Bumper might need refix the bolts holding on under the arches or a gentle persuasion of some kind across the back of it.

Brakes...might just be mud in the drum.. a few of us have had this problem with the Handbrake/brakes:- http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=9587
      Last edited by Gizmo; 6 March 2005, 19:29.
      Gaz

Comment

Working...
      X