surf friendly spannermen in norfolk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surf friendly spannermen in norfolk?

ok, dont worry, nothings fallen off, yet..just wondering, for future peace of mind, if anyone knows of, or are themselves familiar with the mysterious workings of the ktz-e? doesn't matter if its a pro set-up or just a one man band..it would just be handy to have someone local to call on in time of need..if not norfolk, east anglia area would suffice.

Norfolk is a big place! I'm in the extreme East, just in Suffolk, in fact and have looked after my own Surf since purchase. I got to say that 99% of my knowledge of this vehicle comes from this site, so keep reading.
    Colin

Comment

Hi
      I'm in Norwich-have spoken before. I'll take anything apart. (and usually put it back together!)
      Any news on the A bar you were selling?
      Cheers.

Comment

forgive the pun, but i think in this instance you've got your wires crossed, as i never had an A bar for sale?..but nice talking to you norfolk surfers..agreed, its a great site for getting problems sorted...i wish i could put as much into it, as i've taken from it over the last year..but then assisting those in need is one of our great british traits...well its probably universal, but sounded nice and patriotic ha ha..anyway, my bull bar looks like a cattle grid, i've not seen one as chunky on another surf..

Comment

sorry - must have got the user names confused.lol.

Comment

Working...
          X